• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fighting???

Cookie&Twix

Alpha Buck
*sigh*

My 2 buns are driving me crazy!! They are determined to give me more grey hairs that my 2 boys combined!

Poor Twix still has her VHD limp and now Biscuit and Twix are FIGHTING. They are in the dining room, I am in the kitchen not 3 paces away and it happened so quick that I missed how it started, just found them both with a mouthful of fur each, and I swear that I can smell spray.

What the heck is going on???? They are a lovely bonded pair, practically bonded themselves and now they are fighting and poor Twix, is limping worse now than she was earlier. Biscuit is a month post neuter. Is this normal behaviour? I was about to head to bed, but now I am worried about leaving them together. Should I seperate them for tonight?

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Phew, yes!! I did seperate them, but didn't do a good enough job as the manage to manouver the wire panels enought to squeeze through. They both look ok this morning, but are looking very wary of each other. I have yet to see they really snuggle up together.

Moonshine and Flopsy have a relationship like this. They fight, I separate temporarily, and then they're loved up again. I think with them 2 its when they smell one of the others, they get upset!

Nicola

Back