• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is your ultimate fav photo of your bun(s)?

AmyJo

Mama Doe
Saw a similar thread on another site about dogs so thought it might be a nice one for here.

At the moment my fav photo of Rudy is this one. He just looks so adorable :love:

Rudybeg.jpg

What a gorgeous face!
Here my fav pic of Floss:
IMG_2975.jpg

And one of Bournvlle, my handsome boy!:
[/img]
DSC01208.jpg

This is my faverite one of Buttons,

DSCF0096.jpg

Faverite one of the babies,
little posers :lol:
upload_939.jpg

and my onle but a good one of Amber,

DSCF0068.jpg

Baby Jen looked relaxed and teeny tiny! :lol:

DSCF0161.jpg

This one of grown up Jen:

Portrait.jpg

My big boy Harley:

Harley1.jpg

:love:

I only have the one good pic of Vincent, in my signature (left hand side). His fur looks so much better there then when we first got him though :love:

ooooh this is a very difficult one! I think this might be my favourite of Barney but there are litterally hundreds to choose from. This was in the first week I got him so he's still a bit ickle!

100_0237.jpg

and this one of Roxy cos she's snuffling for food as usual! She's such a truffle hunter
100_0324.jpg

and I love to see them lying together...especially when Roxy cuddles up under Barney's ear, it's not a coincidense either I've watched her poke around untill her head is under his ear then she settles down. :love:
inlove.jpg

What a good idea :D I love all the pictures I've taken of my babies but these 2 always make me smile :)
Sylvie
Image1284.jpg

Gabbie
Image1656.jpg

Picture180.jpg

This is my fav of Isaac I think - its so hard to take a really good piccy of a black bunny I find though.

snowflakejr022.jpg

I think this one of Snowflake is one of my favs... although shes well photogenic so its hard to decided with her. :)

Aww all these pictures are lovely :love:

These are my favourites :D

000_0617.jpg

Scarlett all tiny and fluffy with bits of hay stuck to her :lol:

000_0820.jpg

My favourite of Trip is on my phone and I cant get it onto the computer, its me laying on the floor with him all cuddled up into me :D But I love this one of him relaxing

000_1030.jpg

Beau :love: He looks all shy in this picture, but he isnt :lol:

000_0738.jpg

And my princess Buu :love: My favourite ones of her were taken with a disposable camera so I dont have them on the computer but she looks soooo cute in this one!

SUCH cute bunsters eveyone!!!
here are mine:

Charlie:
DSC_7363.jpg

Jack:
jackupright.jpg

Although I have a couple of good ones each so it's hard to choose!!!!

Good thread!

Back