• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG! how am I ever gonna let this bun of my dreams go...

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
Look what was brought to me today :D :D :D :love:
A rather big boy! I cant decide if he's NZW or Conti, he is like a small dog already but weighs only a fraction over 3 kg, he isnt too thin either, so I thinks he's still got some growing to do :shock: I heart giants :love:
(thats oil on his head)
bigbun1.jpg

bigbun2.jpg

bigbun3.jpg

aaww that last pic is GORGEOUS.. i love "quirky" photos like that - all quizzical and cute.

why may i ask is he oiled up?

"got a big date and can't find the bryl creem? motor oil works just as well :)"

He's very soft but just regular bunny fur I think :lol:
He was under some cars I believe before the ACO caught him hence the oil!

Oh he's lovely! He looks a lot like my New Zealand foster boy, although he doesn't have oil on his head. :lol:

It really is a wonderful breed, I don't know why they're dumped so much in the US. :?

Well, he's a hormonal little fella! :lol: Giving everybody else but me a bit of jip, I must smell of good bunny vibes! Just have to await the regulatory 7 days in case an owner comes forwards then his bits are off! (I havent told him yet :lol: )

bizzy_vicki said:
Well, he's a hormonal little fella! :lol: Giving everybody else but me a bit of jip, I must smell of good bunny vibes! Just have to await the regulatory 7 days in case an owner comes forwards then his bits are off! (I havent told him yet :lol: )

:lol: :lol:
He's so handsome!

Back