• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of loved up vibes for Jen please!

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
:love:

Since we lost Harley Jen has been reasonably settled, but seems sad and bored when she's out in her run on her own :(

After Harley I said I'd eventually get another bun for her, but that I needed a break for a while. Well, after a few weeks with just Jen on her own I feel better about everything and my finances have recovered a little, so on Saturday we are taking Jen over to BARC to meet a lovely young buck that my OH and I have actually met a few times before ;) We met him for the first time on NY day...

I suspect that Sooz, karen354 and elaine might remember this little chap too! :lol: (do you need more clues?!)

Ellepotter is going to help bond Jen and her new friend (Thank you!) but if you have any spare vibes on Saturday, please sent them over! :lol: :love:

Awwww thats brilliant :D :D :D ...... If Frankie is anything like his brother well he bonded so nicely with Furby :D ...

:D I'm probably tempting fate here, but I don't think it's be a tough bonding at all... Jen seems so keen for a friend and obviously Frankie used to be with other rabbits so I think things should go really well :love: I'm nervous, but I'm really excited too. I can't wait to see Jen loved up again. She seems OK at the moment but that's just it... 'OK'. I'd love to see her binkying again :love:

So what will happen will you pick frankie up on Saturday or just go and take jen to meet him ?

I'm really considering a girlfriend for Bertie now, hes a housebun but a lazy housebun :lol: :lol: i know he would be a bit difficult to bond though :( but I really do have to have a good think about it..

I'm taking Jen over and then Ellepotter is going to take the pair of them to her house to bond them. I'm far too much of a wuss to attempt it myself!

It's difficult deciding whether to try and pair them or not, isn't it? :? I think it's different for house bunnies cos they get so much human contact, whilst outdoor buns have their own company most of that day..

It's difficult deciding whether to try and pair them or not, isn't it? I think it's different for house bunnies cos they get so much human contact, whilst outdoor buns have their own company most of that day..

Yes thats true I think an outdoor bun would get very lonely on their own..

Now I have that song from the '80s whizzing around my head.....'Frankie, do you r-e-m-em-b-e-r me....Laa....Laa..... :oops: :roll:

cant recal who sang it though....... :?

Good luck on the date Jen!! :D

Janex

Oooo I am soooo excited about this now :lol: :lol: ... I'm just browsing Bunny Basics to see what tasty hays I can buy for the newly weds when they come home :love:

Hopefully my warren will have arrived today too - I'm going to try my best to save it for when Frankie and Jenny come home :love: :love:

Thanks everyone :D

karen354 said:
How long do you think Jen will be away from you ?
I hope it all goes well for the both of them..

I'm not sure, maybe a couple of days? When she was bonded with Harley she stayed with Sooz from the Sunday to the Tuesday evening. I missed her terribly :(

Well I've got my fingers crossed for you... I'm now so glad I've kept Fudge I think hes gorgoues :love: :love: I know Agouti and Chincilla buns get over looked but I think they are stunning :D

Lots of vibes for Saturday! :D :D :D

Frankie is sooo gorgeous although a little shy but Im sure a confident girl like jen can bring him out of himself.

He loves hay Tracie...even the plain stuff, up to three hay racks a day, so you will have no trouble in that department.

:D

Back