• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny in need of a name

zoey-blogs

Warren Scout
ok so this cute guy needs a name........any sggestions, me and my bf havent got a clue.........hes lively and loves his cuddles, also his feet are huge!

Photo0048.jpg

awwwww i cant call him yeti......it reminds me of those weird lads in town centre wi long hair........my bfused to have a rabbit excactly the same wen he was younger and his name was dusta .......does the pledge not just pop into your head lol

me too got one for crimbo.......that could be quite temptin as iv cought him lookin at my handbag

Lucky you, I haven't bought one for ages - last one was the Retail Therapy one, but I keep going back to my old faithful black ladybug bag.

baileydonut said:
What about Radley - am a HUGE fan of their bags.

I got £50 worth of John Lewis vouchers for my birthday from a relative and added them to some others I was stashing away and brought a beautiful black and powder blue Radley bag at the weekend :love: It's just gorgeous and I love all the cleaning stuff and dust jackets they come with - so posh!

I'll second Radley :lol:

Mr mistoffelees!

I am desperate to call a rabbits Mr Bojangles too. I think it would suit a white albino floppy ear rabbit - quite like what i have now but he already had a name - Ozzie - which i really liked too!

im soooo eding towards radley, just gotta try and persuade mike....

i couldnt possible call him wingnut...would remind to much of this lad i used to gotta college with.....

Morrigan1981 said:
baileydonut said:
What about Radley - am a HUGE fan of their bags.

I got £50 worth of John Lewis vouchers for my birthday from a relative and added them to some others I was stashing away and brought a beautiful black and powder blue Radley bag at the weekend :love: It's just gorgeous and I love all the cleaning stuff and dust jackets they come with - so posh!

I'll second Radley :lol:

They are gorgeous bags aren't they - even my son (who is 9) spots them a mile off - and even knows some of the names,

Enjoy your bag - just beware the little tag though if you have cats - mine love them and keep playing with them - little rascals :lol:

Back