• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's he doing ???

Ivanatinkle

Warren Scout
Parsnip did something really funny yesterday, every dry day after hes had his brekkie he spends free in the garden, it started to rain so I went to fetch him in, I shouted him and he charged out from his usual hiding place which was fairly unusual as I normally have to find him, then as I bent down to talk to him , he picked up a long piece of pampass grass and started charged round with it in his mouth occasionally coming right up to me as if he was giving it. what was he doing???? It was great to watch :lol:

Misa did this this morning! She grabbed some pampas grass and kept running at me with it lol, but then she decided she was too tired and flopped down heh heh.

whenever i give my rabbits a treat of dried bread, they grab it and run madly round the garden as though chasing eachother too. They only do it with bread though :lol:

Back