• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Roaming Rudy

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
When poor Rudy visited Sheffield Rabswood was ill and could not take him out and about :( Just when Rudy thought things couldn't get any worse he caught the bug too...

SickRudy.gif

And had to retire to his bed.

Rabswood made sure he was tucked up warm... with a little friend who was immune to the nasty bug...

[/img]
Rudyresting.gif

After seeing the doctor he was told to eat hay, hay and more hay.

RudyHay.gif

He made a fast recovery so Rabswood allowed Rudy out alone on his last night in Sheffield but this was a mistake.

Rudylineup.gif

Rudyfrontcrime.gif

Rudycrimeright.gif

Rudycrimeleft.gif

Rudy won't say what he got up to...
but I think it was mischief!

Rabswood :D

:lol: :lol: That's brilliant, cheered me up no end thanks!!

What a brave bunny Rudy is, he still managed to have a smile on his face even when poorly :wink:

:lol: :lol: Naughty bunny!!

I wonder if Rudy would like to come along to Sweden with me. But the moose might scare him too much. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brilliant! First thing in a while to put a smile on my face. :D

Su.x

kayjay said:
:lol: :lol: That's brilliant, cheered me up no end thanks!!

What a brave bunny Rudy is, he still managed to have a smile on his face even when poorly :wink:

I think it's a grimace!

Rabs

Thats brill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He must of caught a chill when he had a trip in my washing machine, bless him :love:

IMG_5528.jpg

Aw.... that's a really good story... it's given my inspiration to check his diary and see if he's free to come to Scotland in the summer with me!!!

Back