• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run needed - newcastle to glocestershire

I can do Warwickshire to Gloucestershire to her new home, so if someone can get her to me I will do the rest of her journey, let me know when you think it will be

Vicki, I might be able to do the start. Will have to speak to Andy, he wasn't particularly enthuiastic about it the last time! :roll:

I am going from Swadlincote (M42 junction 11) to Solihull on Sunday if this helps at all. Might also be in Rugeley, Staffs on Saturday if my new hutch is ready.

Haven't volunteered with it being March & I'm really busy decorating & holiday & audit at work - BUT If this isn't sorted after first week in April, I can maybe do a stretch up/or down M1 (I live at Junction 37)

I'm going to Crufts next week so I can take her a s far as Birmingham by train on weds 7th if someone can collect her there?! :D
Thanks for all offers of help!

Sorry, not in Brum until Thursday. Shame as I worked 5 mins away from station.

My original offer still stands though.

On no!, so sorry, let me know when and if you need a bunny run

Fingers crossed for a good outcome

Ok! this run can now go ahead without any more interuptions! :D
So Mary needs to get al the way to her new home asap, can anyone help with any of the run at all *pretty please* :D

Back