• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny shack

Steph

Warren Veteran
Just had this delivered. Its 10 x6. Had a little bunny door fitted too :D I like the little plastic fly and rain screens on the doors. I still need to add things. Looks clean and tidy right now but wont stay that way Im sure :lol: I have some wood to build another layer above the litter trays and bun door and the hutch gives layers too, which will never be shut.

P2260062.jpg

P2260058.jpg

P2260052.jpg

P2260047.jpg

P2260049.jpg

P2260045.jpg

Wow!!!! That is amazing Steph!! A proper Bunningham Palace!! :D The new resident will be living in the lap of luxury!!x

Thanks everyone Yes real pebbles. Theres slabs with concrete under them. I wanted to raise the surface a little, as its in the sunken garden bit and I put slabs under house bit but I didnt have enough slabs for all the run so added an inch of gravel on top of the concrete, which came to the same height as the slabs I layed. :D

Back