• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norman-U/D We Have Lost Him...PM Result

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday was obviously a 'false positive'. During the last hour Norman's condition has rapidly deteriorated. After speaking with Christobel Norman has had additional treatment to try to stabalise him but I fear I will lose the little Bun within the next few hours :cry: :cry: :cry:

After feeling so hopeful yesterday to have this happen is truely devastating :cry: :cry:

Janex

Hi Jane, i am new to the forum and have read lots of your posts with great interest. You sound like an amazing lady, so sorry to hear this!
Bless him :cry: . Sending hugs your way :cry: .

:( so sorry..i read youre other post in early hours but wasnt logged in to reply and i was pooped..glad i didnt now after reading this..
oh jane im soo sorry..((((((((HUGS)))))) softest of nose runs for norman...xx

Thanks everyone. The massive dose of Frusemide has shifted the fluid from his lungs and he is breathing easier now. But it is clear that his heart condition has worsened and its throwing off arrhythmias all over the shop :cry: Short of a heart transplant I really dont think we can do any more for Norman :cry: I will keep him cofortable, as I type he is tucking into a piece of Romaine Lettuce. I will speak with Christobel again within the hour.

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Back