• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Little Magpies!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Took some pics of Petal and Polo today.
They have grown a bit!..and they love to explore and did some wonderful binkies! :D

Petal is the dark magpie marked girl and Polo has the lighter markings..both beautiful! :love:
PandP.jpg

PansPo.jpg

Polo on her own
polob.jpg

and Petal "what are you pointing at me now? :shock: "
Petala.jpg

Petal is reserved but Polo is still available. they will be ready for their news homes when they have been speyed.

Actually Polo was a funny looking thing when she was younger but is getting better looking as she grows! :lol:

IsabelM said:
aww it's a shame they can't go together. Hope they both get lovely homes. x

I know Isabel..I hate it when the babies have to be split into sexes ad taken from their mum..poor little Pedro being the only boy had to go on his own..and I gave him a soft toy bunny.. which was kindly sent by Sirpa..but he was scared of it! :(
They will all go to live with partners so will be ok in a few weeks..
and I remember feeling the same splitiing Cadiz..now your Barney.. from his brother Devon!

Awwww havent they grown :love:

They were teeny weeny when I saw them :love:

How are the rest of the little ones doing?

honeybunny said:
Actually Polo was a funny looking thing when she was younger but is getting better looking as she grows! :lol:

awwwww no she wasn't shes always been gorgeous I want herrrrrrrrrrr :love:

Back