• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant toys

raven_guest

Mama Doe
Every bunny I have ever had so far has looked at me in disgust when I buy them toys and never use them, but my new buns Raito and Misa (contis) LOVE toys, I'm so excited! The problem is what can I give them due to their size???? They both have stools (four legged plastic things) to jump on and hide underneath and Raito has one of those extending green tube things (but will soon be too big for it) I have a kids play tunnel for Misa, but it takes up most of her run. Any ideas peeps? They have all the usual bell balls and junk.

Yellow pages & boxes for my Giants. (Although watching a French Lop X trying to back out of a box when her head is stuck is funny :lol: )

I read somewhere that lots of people use cat trees, you know with scratching posts, different levels, tubes etc.

I can't vouch for it but I was considering getting my bun one because although he is a long way from a giant he does seem to love to climb.

those cat tents from ikea! Lola loves hers (she gets stuck in all the traditional tunnels etc which i also find very entertaining :lol: )

also i give her cheap plastic kids toys from wilcos - she's not a chewer though so i guess it depends on whether yours are - she has one of those pull along turtle things and loves throwing it everywhere

i gave her a yellow pages once but she insisted on weeing on :shock: it so thats a no-no now :lol:

Yeah mine weren't fussed by the yellow pages, they looked at me in disgust! I bought them those cat tent things, but they keep blowing over in the wind!

My frenchies have the large material tunnels, £10 & they have no probs getting through them.
They love flower pots stuffed with grass or hay, cardboard boxes are fun but i do find they generally just flatten them then lay on them! :roll: :lol: :lol: They also quite like willow sticks/balls, though they do get through the balls pretty quick!

Basically anything they can eat or chew!!!! :lol: :lol:

Su.x

My two giant's LOVE BIG cardboard boxes! We recently bought a sink which had a box the perfect size hence my living room was taken over by it for a good few weeks (until I had guests anyway!!) Apart from that they just have the usual things really

3T003-2.jpg
[/img]

Back