• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chicken Policeing Rabbits?

I came across this yesterday and felt horrified actually.

Didn't look like bonding somehow to me, kind of looked 'set-up'. Hope I am not right.

Poor bunnies

Fiona x

Has anyone seen the rabbit vs snake video? It looks like it's in Oz. A rabbit chases a snake up a tree.

i was sent the first one last night..all i can say is thank the gods the chickens were there to break it up! if someone was filming someone was there which means they knew their buns fought as not being bonded properly and knew the chickens responded like this which means it happens regularly..
mm is it bad bunny parenting or taking advantage of a tough situation where the chickens intervene/

we had chickens and 2 buns when i was a smal child out in africa..i dont ecver remeber our buns fighting strange isnt it..and that was over like 35 years ago..being a child is full of naivety and wonder eh!

i sent this vid..made me think of when we had 3 cats and our house doe used to be the boss! :lol: How i miss them all..they were the most unusual furry family ive ever had..it was a madhouse but so lovely when they were all resting..nothing like 3 cats and a huge dwarf lop doe doing their impersanationof wilderbeast of the serengiti up and down the stairs at 2am! But she binkied toohard and landed on one of them every now and again..i dont know which one was more embarressed..she was honorary cat and my boo was honorary bunny..them was t he days!
here check it out..at first i was horrified the bunnies were being chased etc but i had tolaugh watching the bunnies body language and the cats..again its something thats happened before..my worry tho was they were baby buns! But i guess bossy buns scare cats! My friends buny mummy got out n got run over many years ago leaving 3 baies..her cat had 3 kittnes and took the bunny kittens on..they used to tussle with the kities and not know any difference..odd situation! :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrrCuCyQVNk

Back