• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebuny "LOVES" his mummy!

Jacqui_UK

Alpha Buck
Ok Ebuny was born on the 12th of October ish and lately he has started to love me a bit TOO much. He has a thing for my elbow. I guess he needs to be neutered! Can he be done yet? I am sure it is 4 months for a boy. When I do get him done will he loose the urge to hump? Will his litter training be worse and what about poop cause he still poops every where?

We got Bertie done around 4 or 5 months.. He was humping my leg all the time and spraying me :( he also would go for my daughter poor girl was horrified :shock:
After he was neauted it took a few weeks and the trying to hump my leg stopped :D I also managed to litter train him very quickly..

You can get boys neutered as soon as their testicles drop - just don't tell him or he'll hang on longer!! :roll: :lol: And yes, his sexual urges should lessen over about 6 weeks after he's done, some buns are easier to litter train once they're neutered - cant say mine are any better tho! :roll:

Back