• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Improvement?!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
From this ...

photopixx.jpg

To this ...

P1010095.jpg

I know she might not have very long, but My Girls a fighter :love::love::love: Xx

Beautiful photos - and the second one shows she is still enjoying life and she looks happy. Am pleased she is doing well at the moment x

awwww, Im so glad to see her up and about...she is such a brave bun, a beautiful one at that..well done you for nursing her

What an amazing transformation Becki, and it's all down to your perseverance and dedication. I have to admit that when I started reading the start of her "poorly" thread a bit of me thought it might be kinder to have her pts, but how wrong I was. A valuable lesson learnt Becki so thanks for that too!!.

:love: :love: :love: Princess Tilly-May.

The photo is a real tribute to the great job you are doing Becki and shows just how much Tilly loves you and wants to be with you.

xx

Oh wow!, what a lovely pic :D I'm so happy to see Tilly looking so happy and sparkie. She obviously wants to stay with you for as long as she can :D

Back