• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Tilly-May & Jen U/D 28th :(

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Hey Guys, Sorry I’ve been ever so slightly useless at updating you on Tilly-May. Got too much, couldn’t really cope so I shut it out and now everythings much better :) Tills having good and bad days, so she’s still here and at the moment, is doing wonderfully!! :D Well .. the other night, after Tills had had two extremely tough days, (the Friday was awful), we decided to let her go :cry: So, I got in that evening, and took her into the garden as the sun was out and it was pretty warm, and she BINKIED!!! :shock: :D :shock: :D I cried, and cried, and cried! :oops: I took it as a sign that she wanted to stay, it was like she was saying “No Mum, Your not getting rid of me that easily”!! :oops: I’m so proud, My god – she’s amazing!!! :D She’s such a brave Princess, she nursed Charlie through his poorly months, and had to cope with loosing her sole mate, then finally found friendship again with Boo, then she got poorly, so she nursed her and stayed with her whilst she passed, then had to cope all over again with her death, now this! This little girl was runt of her litter, can you believe?! :eek: So Yep, thats Tilly :D Next News - Jen is meeting her new family on Sunday!! :D They are totally amazing people, and to be quite honest, I never dreamed of finding such a fantastic bunny-home for her!! :D This going ahead completely depends on whether or not Jen bonds with their little boy bunny, Smudge. If she doesnt though, she'll stay here - Basically a win win situation :) (Although it will be great if she gets this home) Shes uber friendly now, and is such a little treasure, she takes everything in her stride ... and I think Emma is in love with her :wink: Think thats all for now Guys! :)

P1010093.jpg

P1010079.jpg

Becki X

Thats fantastic news about Tilly :D I've been wondering how your pretty little girl has been doing .....
Fingers crossed for jen, will you be doing the bonding ?

and she BINKIED!!!

:D :D :D :D :D OMG I am sooooo happy now!!! I had a horrible day and that really made me smile! Im so happy for you chick :D :D Awwww she is such a little fighter and that was definetly a sign. Aww Tilly :love: :love: :love: Lots of hugs and kisses from Trip :wink: And like I said, we know how much you love your little princess and wouldnt let her suffer so dont let that email upset you hun xx

And thats great news about Jen :D Well done for finding her such a great new home, Im sure she will love her new boyfriend xx

They are both gorgeous :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwww I'm crying my eyes out reading this Becki, what a fantastic bunny Tilly is, and such a brave one too, lovely piccys, by the way, and so pleased Jen hopefully has a new home very soon,

Big hugs to you all

Alixxxxxxxx

Aww Thank You All, I absolutely love this girl SO much!!! Karen, I will indeed be doing the bonding :roll: Jens a little angel bless her, I'll miss her loads!! Xx

Awww Becki that is fab news about Tilly May.Doing a binky bless her.She must feel happy and at peace :D
Great news about Jen too :D

Becki just looking at Tilly in your siggy, shes lovely and her ears are so adorable :love:

aaawww thats great news :D Im so glad Tilly is doing ok and has shown you she is still a happy girlie :D Great news for Jen too.. fingers crossed the bonding goes well :D Well done Becki!!!

Awwwwwwwwww that`s great news about both your beautiful girls Becki. :D
Just shows what a wonderful bunny mum you are. :D

Su.x

Ah Thanks Guys :oops: Ali, She looks like a porky little strop monster in that photo!! :lol: Ooh also - I know Jen was a "one-off" .. but hopefully i'll be continually fostering now :D X

You are a star Becki!! :D
Well done for being such a brill' Bunny Mum to Tills and Foster Mum to Jen.
Tills will let you know what SHE wants :wink:

Janex

That's fantastic news about Tilly-May. Glad she's feeling better. Hope the bonding goes well with Jen too.

So pleased to hear Tilly is doing so well - was thinking about her the other day :D And well done for sorting Jen out with a new great home :D

oh becki im so pleased that tilly is still fighting, she has got so much spirit

hopefully jen will bond and be able to go to her new home with a little boyfriend

stay strong becki :wink:

awwww im so pleased Tilly is still with you and doing well :D

great news about Jen too - is Emma a member of the forum?

BirdieBun said:
awwww im so pleased Tilly is still with you and doing well :D

great news about Jen too - is Emma a member of the forum?

Aww Thanks Mandy & Carys :). Carys, Emma is Emma off here (Tia's Mum) but shes not her new owner, and her new mum isnt a member :) Xx

Back