• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone elses family............

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Pretend to listen whilst you waffle about rabbits.

Mine say im sad but others say at least I have a hobby!!!

I feel like im talking to myself somtimes

absolutely. i told a girl at work about RU yesterday and she said "and they talk about, like, rabbits all the time?"... there's no explaining the bun-passion unless you've experienced it yourself!

Everyone I know thinks I am strange liking rabbits. Everyone says rabbits are for kids :shock:

I am trying to educate the stupid :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffiebunnie said:
Everyone I know thinks I am strange liking rabbits. Everyone says rabbits are for kids :shock:

I am trying to educate the stupid :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes everyone seems to think that. Their loss, I say.

my friends are animal mad so they are ok with it, my mum gets annoyed though and my dad pretends to listen :lol:

i keep getting... ''oh yeah'' ''oh really'' all the time, its like if someone says the word rabbit then my ears ***** up.

im a looser. I save it all day till I get in from work.

cant help loving em so much!!!

One day I hope i get an interview where I have to do a ten min presentation on something. ID GET THE JOB

Mine dont even pretend to listen, they just look at me like im stupid :roll: I have my hay expert orders delivered to my boyfriends house so my sister doesnt make fun of me and have a go about how much I spend on them :oops: :shock: :(

I think everyone must get bored stupid me talking about my animals all the time.You can just tell by their faces :lol: :lol:
My little Niece said the other day "I wish i lived on a farm like you" :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bless her.

My fanily pretned to listen to me to but everytime i go to open my mouth i get @you better not be coming to talk abut rabbts again' mine also complain how much i spend on them but it's my money :roll:

Sometimes when I'm telling hubby about something cute one of them did I realise I sound like my friends who have babies and tell me about them - so I shut up quick! :oops:

im the same

my OH dont listen - he just pretends :roll:

My family and friends think im mad as my bunnie shed has heating and an air con unit in it

All the people at my work think im mad - they think rabbits aren't important etc etc :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: but they know nothing and i have been 'educating' them shall we say :lol:

Bunnies are my passion - if i didnt have them id dred to think who would and what was happening to them

It's like banging your head against a brick sometimes with people!

My mum burst out laughing when I told her about this forum :lol:

She also comments about how much I spend on vet bills, like ' can you afford to pay all that', I just say its not like I have a choice. They used to have a dog, so I just compare the buns to the dog with regards to getting vet care etc...

Nicola

Yes you can so tell when someone you are talking to is just humouring you, when you talk about rabbits, can't you? My husband is really good and understands how much they mean as he is really fond of them too. But my youngest daughter says she cannot understand what I see in them. Our dogs are her big love. So it is really good we have this forum where we all feel the same isn't it? We can't all be crazy can we? lol. Pam. :lol:

no, but i was thinking the other day, there must be forums like this about really sad stuff like motorbikes, and snakes and cookery and they think they are educating the world and we think they are odd...........

each to their own

Jemma&Theo said:
no, but i was thinking the other day, there must be forums like this about really sad stuff like motorbikes, and snakes and cookery and they think they are educating the world and we think they are odd...........

yes but RU people really ARE :lol:

My dad asks questions. He seems fascinated sometimes (or a good actor :lol: ) - Mum & sister changes the subject :lol:

Bloke gets an earful every time he rings, but always asks how they are :D

People at work keep asking me if I want another cos their kid/mate/neighbour has lost interest :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We were watching house from Hell last night and there was one about extreme flooding, I said to Bryn "omg if there was a low level hutch in one of the gardens the rabbits would of drowned :cry: " he was like "why does everything have to be about rabbits" :roll: :lol:

Back