• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yay I've found a good vet

touie

Wise Old Thumper
:D :D :D I took Sugarplum to a different vets today following problems with my last one and it was great :D I parked right outside, waited less than 5 mins to see the vet :shock: and when I saw him he knew exactly what he was talking about , handled her really well (she had decided she didn't want her teeth looking at :shock: ) and did her teeth during the appointment :D Only downside is that they are more expensive than the other vets (Vaccinations are £19.25 each compared to £12 at the other place) but I guess the expense is worth it to see someone who knows what they're doing :D I've asked them to take over the snuffly bunnies too so hopefully they'll all be sorted soon!

Fantastic news! :thumb: It's so reassuring when you find a rabbit-savvy vet, isn't it?!

I cheat slightly with our usual vets - their vaccines are more expensive than the vets down the road, but they know much more about bunnies so if mine got ill then I'd only go there. For routine stuff like vaccines though I take them to the cheap vets because they still do a check-up and they do the vaccines well still. :) I'm cheeky!

AMETHYST

Agree with Amethyst!! I would do the same in your situation :D Glad you found a good vet = it makes all the difference.

Back