• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What size hutch for 2 buns

karen354

Warren Veteran
Hi, as most of you know already I have 3 bunnies, 2 that live outside in a poppy house and enclsoure and Bertie that lives indoors with us....

I was just wondering if i was ever to get another 2 rescue bunnies to live outside what size hutch and permanant run would be needed? :?
Havent got room for another shed but they would have a huge run( pics in pics and stories) which they would be in for a lot of the day.......

I haven't even discussed this with hubby yet and it may not happen I just thought i'd ask ....

Have you seen those happy hutch combos on ebay? They usually sell for around £110 - 6 x 2 hutch and 6 x 4 run....this is the size the RSPCA reccomends.

Yes I like the look of that hutch looks plenty of room ..
My hubby pops on this forum in work, Andy if you are reading this what do you think ? :D :D :p :p

Your run looks great :D I have the 6ft hutch run combo for two of mine. And the other two have just the 6ft happyhutch, I have a run similar to yours and have just put the hutch inside. The run is on concrete and they always have access to the run (except in very bad weather) Buu is out there by herself at the moment but Beau will be moving in there with her. I think its enough room for 2 bunnies because they will never be shut in and get lots of garden time anyway.

Back