• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Mr Squidgy/ poo chant please :D

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Mr S is booked in tomorrow for a dental, following a couple of bouts of him stopping eating, and the vet seeing that he had a slightly sore cheek. He's also being de-plummed whilst he's there.
I'm going to be so worried about my little man tomorrow. Could we have some vibes for him please.

Hi there Mr S, just sending loads of vibes for you 'cause your mum said!! :love: :love: Sending your mum a large glass of wine and/or a large bar of choccy!! :lol: Try not to worry too much, but we all do. He'll be fine and won't even notice his missing plums!!

Thank you everyone. Fortunately I'm working all day tomorrow, so hopefully that will keep my mind off it.

Thank you :D
Squidgy thinks he's going on a day out. We've told him he can have a girlfriend if he's a good boy, so I think he's quite excited :wink:

Sending bucket loads of vibes for the BIB :D I'm sure everything will go well :D

Hope he evades the goolie snatcher :shock: :lol: :lol:

thanks everyone.
He's home. A dental wasn't required - his teeth looked fine - so he just had his plums removed.
He's very wobbly (I think he's been at the carrot wine :roll: ) but has eaten some grated carrot and apple, and a few pellets, and had a drink from his water, so I think he'll be fine. We've had to shut him in his hutch as well (taken the ramp away, so he can't get upstairs :D as the little tyke was trying to explore the living room :shock:
Phew!

Righto, Mr Squidgy here

Are you lot havin' a larf !!
I get taken to the pesky Vet for a Dental and come home minus MY PLUMS :shock:
Now I am not to clued up on anatomy but I somehow think the Vet got the WRONG END!!

Humph, I really dont understand the workings of a two-foots brain..... :roll:

A Disgruntled and de-plumed Mr Squidgy

xxxx

Back