• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grass hay and white wee

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Hi,

Part 1
theo never was a hay fan so i tried to help by buying and mixing hay (thanx guys) for him which had little effect.

the other day i bought him a bag of ''pure dried grass'' (in the clear bag) and hes scoffing loads of it daily- he really likes it.

i give him that and hay- is that ok???? fine for him to eat escessively?- i dont know much about kiln dried grass- but its very green and makes me itchy !!! he he

part 2

also, i recently cut his veg down from brocolli, carrots and parsley to lower calcium veg such as smaller carrots (topless), basil, sprouts and a little broccoli but his wee is still very very white at times.

i dont want him to get sludge but all he eats is hay , a small handful of ss and the above veg daily, how else can i reduce calcium. Is SS high in calcium??

so many questions- glad for your help.
thanks

just thought- he has a parsley chew bell (new naturals range) i bet thats packed with calcium.

could i have found the culprit???

is that grass from wilsons? i am hoping to get some of that today too :D my buns loved it. surely dried grass can be given unlimited i would have thought?

Back