• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

piglet and hippo at 18 days old ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
18daypigletresize.jpg

Piglet :D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I just showed my OH the piccies of them at three days old and then these and even he agreed that they are GORGEOUS :love:

ohmygod they are the cutest little things i have ever seen in my entire life!!!

THEIR HEADS ARE HUGE!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

i can see why people breed now lol SO CUTE!!!!!

OMG They are so cute!!! I look at my buns and I find it hard to believe they could have ever been that small!!

Aww well done for keeping them going Angie..you are obviously taking such brilliant care of them

thanks jill....but if im honest all credit for their care should go to Tracey , my sister and her OH . They are the ones doing the hard work . :wink:

i just put their pics up :roll:

Back