• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow is poorly UPDATE

Jayney

Mama Doe
My poor baby is not well. he would not touch any food this morning so i took him to the vet who gave him an injection and has been seringe feeding every hour, they say he seems bright but still no poos :cry:

ive got to phone back at 5.30 to see how he is

So sorry Jayney, sending vibes.

Did he have some metacam as well as a gut starter, I think the gut starter can give them some pain so could be why he's still not eating?

well he is at home with me know and he has just done a pile of poo :D

they are still very small but at least it shows his gut is still moving. he is eating a bit of hay but not any of the veg i left in for him, should i just continue to syringe him for the next few hours and see how he is

Sorry only just caught up with this thread :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sending Willow lots of snuggles and nose rubs from me :D :love:

So Sorry Jayney - Only just seen!! :shock: I'm SO glad little Willow is poo'ing again, Thank God!! I'd continue to syringe for the next few hours I think, It'll do no harm :) Thank Goodness he's back with his Mum, where he'll get A* treatment :wink: X

well he and cerys are having run around the living room now and he is eating more hay :D , about an inch square of carrot and a few mouthfuls of cauliflower

syringe feeding was a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oohh

someone mentioned here th other day that their bun wasnt pooing and they were worried but in the end was because they never gave the vet their litter tray. does he have his tray??? hes not crossing his little legs??

well willow is doing ok now, he has eaten all the food i left out this morning for him and some hay, he has done lots more poos although they are still very small. feel really guilty about seperating him and cerys they keep giving me that sad look making me feel bad.

we have another apointment at 5pm tonight so will have to see what they say

well he is eating now, but nowhere near as much as usual, he is pooing regularly eanough but they are still small

how long does it normally take for a bun to gat back to normal after an episode like this

Back