• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A nice, good sized shelter for Jen's run... any ideas?

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
Morning all

I'm looking for a good sized shelter to go in Jen's run - at the moment she has a litter tray in there but I want somewhere with a cover where she can hide too when she feels like it.

Ideally it'll be big enough for two medium sized buns (Jen is about 2kg)

Any ideas?? What do other people use?

I have a tiny spare empty hutch if you want it. I don't use it - it's an outdoor wooden one that came with a free rabbit :roll:

Yep, Salt and Pepper have two teenie hutches in their enclosure. They're great as they can hide under them, or sit on top of them. They very rarely go in them :roll:

Angie65 said:
I have a tiny spare empty hutch if you want it. I don't use it - it's an outdoor wooden one that came with a free rabbit :roll:

That would be great Angie, thanks. I could make a donation to BARC for it, if you like? :D

Ive just bought these off Ebay for my runs £20 each. Dog kennels but hey plenty of room in them ! :lol: :D

dogkennelsmall.jpg

dogkennelbig.jpg

Morrigan1981 said:
Angie65 said:

That would be great Angie, thanks. I could make a donation to BARC for it, if you like? :D

Aye sounds like a plan :D

Not a fan off sheffield, but if you want me to meet you somewhere easy I could drop it off :D

Angie65 said:
Morrigan1981 said:
Angie65 said:

Not a fan off sheffield, but if you want me to meet you somewhere easy I could drop it off :D

Not a fan of Sheffield... Pffft :lol:

I think we might be going over to BARC at some point next weekend or the week after - I'll speak to the other Angie at some point and will let you know when we're in Barnsley and we could collect then :D

Morrigan1981 said:
Angie65 said:
Morrigan1981 said:
Angie65 said:

Not a fan of Sheffield... Pffft :lol:

I think we might be going over to BARC at some point next weekend or the week after - I'll speak to the other Angie at some point and will let you know when we're in Barnsley and we could collect then :D

ok :D

I just meant not a fan of driving round Sheffield - I get lost :oops: :lol:

Angie65 said:
ok :D

I just meant not a fan of driving round Sheffield - I get lost :oops: :lol:

I know really, I remember you saying on the other thread about the homecheck :lol:

Steph, sorry I missed your kennel suggestion this afternoon (that's what happens when work interferes with my forum time :lol: ). They look fab :D I love the first one - that's a real bargain for £20.

Back