• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at the size of these!!!

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
Emily has been on a hay only diet for a few days now so she can shift the pounds before her spay! She's chin rubbing everything within an inch of it's life, poor baby :lol: :lol:

On the left is her poo on saturday being fed timothey hay. On the right is sundays poo after a day eating our local pet shops hay!! (non livestock selling petshop, so I shop there)

I am astounded at the difference in size!!

Emily007.jpg

And a cute pic of her:
Emily005.jpg

Nicola

:lol: she should be proud of those poops (the new enlarged version that is :wink: ) Hard to tell from the pic but she didn't look that overweight... just shows how deceiving piccies are :roll:

good luck :)

Well that pic is 4 days on hay only. She is quite porky around her stomach, which she needs to lose or the vet won't spay her.

Nicola

Poor porky bunny! So cute!!! :love: It comes to something when we get so excited on here about poo that we take photos of it...!!! :lol:

TheGaffer said:
SarahP said:
Poor porky bunny! So cute!!! :love: It comes to something when we get so excited on here about poo that we take photos of it...!!! :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Nicola

Sorry, I'm not getting at you here (believe me, I am very excited at the idea of seeing some healthy bunny poo at the moment!!) :shock: :lol:

buttons&thumper said:
Wonder what Gillian McKeith would think of our poo obsession :lol:

She'd say we are far too obsessed with our bunnies' poo and we should be concentrating on our own! :shock: :lol:

Back