• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treat Ball Mania

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Hi All,

I took some vids today of Zion and Fia getting their breakfast out of their treatball. I love the second with Zion chucking it around the place :lol: They take a while to download unfortunately.

Shiv, Zion, Fia & Snowy xXXx

Great videos! :thumb: My girls love their treat ball too, although Ruby just chucks hers to the other side of the run so all the pellets come out at once. :roll: :lol: :lol:

I like the idea of this but how do you make sure each bunny gets their fair share of pellets? I would hate to think one of my bunnies would grab all the food and the other one gets none!!

I don't do this every day. I usually feed them separately with their own bowls as I am not able to watch them eat all their pellets but occassionally I do it to keep them interested and occupied. I wouldn't have done it when I first got Fia as she was quite a slow and laid back eater but now she loves her pellets and is as quick as Zion with the treat ball so I am not that fussed. As you can see she does run around for them and munches away :D

Back