• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mulberry`s having a bad effect on Dooley!!!!!!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
And they`re not even bonded yet! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dooley always used to keep his cage nice & tidy, use his litter tray & hadn`t chewed anything when running in the house.............. BUT, then Mulberry moved in next door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now.................. he shreds the newspaper, Picks up his litter tray & throws it about until all contents are over the carpet, has worked out how to jump on the water bowl to make it tip over & has today chewed a lovely section out of the kitchen rug! :roll:

JILL!!!!!!!!!!! Are there anymore `tricks` Mulberry is likely to teach him?! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

buttons&thumper said:
:lol: it must be love, love, love.... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don`t tell me i`ve got a pair of rebellious, lovesick teenagers on my hands! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Su said "JILL!!!!!!!!!!! Are there anymore `tricks` Mulberry is likely to teach him?! "

Wait til she shows him how to use a Black and Decker! :shock: :lol:

honeybunny said:
Su said "JILL!!!!!!!!!!! Are there anymore `tricks` Mulberry is likely to teach him?! "

Wait til she shows him how to use a Black and Decker! :shock: :lol:

Eeeeeek!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Back