• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is what i have been raising money for...

This little bunnie

pebble.jpg

His name is Pebble and he is a netherland dwarf and he is about 6 months old.

When he was born he had a lot wrong with him - nethie breeders refer to them as frogs or Max Factors as its all to do with the dwarf genes. He HAD a really bad eye (which was very sore and glupy), which has now been removed and he is recovering well.

Being a Max Factor nethie means that he prob wont live long - maybe 2 -3 years :( as not much is known about these Max Factors.

He will have problems with his eyes and he was born with his back legs twisted which is why breeders call them frogs.

He still has his baby fluff and is the cutest little thing i have seen. he is a bit jumpy at first but is an angel when you hold him and loves nose rubs :D

pooreye.jpg

pebble02.jpg

pebnosey.jpg

pebawww.jpg

peb08.jpg

peb07.jpg

peb06.jpg

peb05.jpg

peb04.jpg

Isn't he the sweetest bunnie :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

peb03.jpg

All the money I have raised will be going to GBH Rescue to help pay for Pebbles eye operation :D

So a BIG BIG GINORMOUS Thank You to everyone who placed bids when i did my auction

Sam x :D

Jack's-Jane said:
Awwwwwwww you got him :D :D :D :D

He will have a lovely life even if it is not a long one

Janex

I dont have him yet :lol:

I went to help out at GBH today and thought i would take some pictures of him.

He still needs to have his stitches out and Jackie says his other eye is starting 'to go' :(

He has to have eye drops 3 times a day

missblondebunny said:
Jack's-Jane said:
Awwwwwwww you got him :D :D :D :D

He will have a lovely life even if it is not a long one

Janex

I dont have him yet :lol:

I went to help out at GBH today and thought i would take some pictures of him.

He still needs to have his stitches out and Jackie says his other eye is starting 'to go' :(

He has to have eye drops 3 times a day

Bless him, I hope he will soon be with you

Janex

What a lovely little bun ! Hope he gets to you very soon. :D Well done on the fund raising :D A special needs bun with special qualities :D

He is adoreable!

How's things at GBH? My boy gerbils and my bunny Littlefoot all came from Jackie. Is she over-run like everyone seems to be at the moment? :roll:

BTW, how are things at GBH?
I got my boy gerbils and by rabbit Littlefoot from Jackie. Is she over-run with animals like most rescues seem to be at the moment? :roll:

Spacegirl said:
BTW, how are things at GBH?
I got my boy gerbils and by rabbit Littlefoot from Jackie. Is she over-run with animals like most rescues seem to be at the moment? :roll:

Yeah she sure is

Anglea who normally helps out has gone away on hols for a month - so i voluntered to help out n clean out the bunnies

I shouldve taken a suitcase with me to fit them all in :lol:

Fizz - the chin netherland dwarf is gorgeous and so is John Smith

and she has a mini lop chin called Teddy and he is so friendly, he comes to the front of the cage to have his nose rubbed and loves being held - i couldnt believe how friendly he was - he'll be snapped up soon im sure :wink:

Sam I applaud your decision to raise money and to take on Pebbles - he is such a sweetie :D
If you hadn't have been able to take him I would have had him like a shot :D :lol: :lol:
I truly hope that he has a long and happy life - bless him - and bless you :D

Jaypot said:
Sam I applaud your decision to raise money and to take on Pebbles - he is such a sweetie :D
If you hadn't have been able to take him I would have had him like a shot :D :lol: :lol:
I truly hope that he has a long and happy life - bless him - and bless you :D

Thank You - I hope so to :D

I fell in love with him as soon as i saw him. I did say no more rabbits after the 14th, but this little one won't hurt. He is so tiny and my OH probably wont even notice him :D

Im going back to the rescue again on sat or sun to help out and to spend time with little Pebble - he is so adorable, he doesn't mind being held, and he even gave me some nose rubs on sunday :D :love:

Well done - glad the auction was a success :D

Pebbles is so adorable - bless the poor little mite with his stitches in his eye :cry: hope his other eyes holds out for him, sending vibes xx I bet you cant wait to have him with you.

Back