• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My signature bunnies...

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
From left to right...

Lionhead Vincent (went to the Bridge on the 22nd October 2006)
Jenny's ears :lol:
My favorite picture of Harley (went to the Bridge on the 13th Feb 2007)
Jenny again
Harley again

I've posted most of these pictures up here before, but this is the most time I've had photos of all my babies together :love: I'm really pleased with it, although putting it together made me a bit tearful! x

Your sig dosnt show on my laptop but I had to say I didnt realise you lost Vincent such a short time ago :( Did you have him with Jen too?

No, Vincent wasn't neutered and tbh, before I got him I didn't have that much interest in bunnies - I'd been toying with the idea of a pair of guinea pigs and then my sister asked if I would mind taking a rabbit that a friend of friend had but needed to rehome.

I only had Vincent for a few months but it was clear that his teeth were a real problem. He had two dentals whilst he was with me and was under GA for a third and castration when we lost him :( He was about 4-6yrs old.

I'd been reading this forum for a while and wanted to get a female bunny as a companion for Vince (that's why I first read RR and got in touch with bunnymadhouse!) but it wasn't to be :(

However - a couple of weeks after I lost Vincent a friend mentioned that her friend had some baby buns from an accidental litter (the pet shop told her she had two female buns :roll: ). I originally said no, but then went to see them and there was only one teeny bun left.... Jenny :D

Sorry long post for what could have been a one word answer :lol:

I guess I've had some pretty bad luck with my bunnies, particularly as I've only been a bunny mum for about seven months! Vincent had some very obvious health problems though, although I hoped that with good care and vet treatment he'd pull though. He was a lovely boy - he used to lick my feet! :lol:

Aww, thanks everyone. I think they are all lovely but then obviously I'm baised :lol:

TheGaffer said:
Aww Jen is lovely!!

I can't believe how similar our new bun Emily is to Jen!

I couldn't believe it either - I've never seen another bun that similar to Jen before!

Back