• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how much food do you use in a month Part2

how much food do you use in a month Part2

• 1kg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4kg

• 10kg

• 10kg +

• Total voters
Just under 10kg, round about 9.8kg

Thats for eight buns, it used to be round about 12kg for the 13 :cry:

Mine go through between 2kg and 3kg a month. It was less than 2kg but now i have 5 mouths to feed :lol:

I dunno :shock: the bigger the bag I get, the more I feed :lol: :lol: . I have a 10kg bag, I sense it's gonna go off before I manage to get to the bottom of it. I reckon about 1.5kg a month... for two buns that is.

Just under 15 Kg a month but it varies with residents. I also give out 2 weeks supply when buns are adopted.

i should be using around 10kg but my last bag of a+p barely lasted me a month :oops: i was giving an extra scoop here and an extra half scoop there.... and before long i had fat bloater bunnies :oops:
one hay and veg diet later and a careful remeasuring of my feed scoop and i should be back to 10kg at most a month.
i want to get to the stage where i use pellets as treats though and have hay and veg diet full time :)

Not sure. I've used about one large sack of A&P since I got my two in October and have just started a new sack. I did give some to SGP Rescue as part of the goody bag though. As a rough guide they have about one large bowl between them plus a couple of handfuls when I have them in in the evenings.

A 2kg bag of food lasts um, well months these days, as Deej hardly gets any pellets anymore (though I noticed my OH still gives him a lot more than I do, even though I told him to cut down)!

Back