• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics of a happy Buttons

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Thought i'd take some new pics of Buttons since he's become alot more happier and less scared.

Here he is exploring the new carrier.

DSCF0076.jpg

Playing with his faverite toy, he has loads but only plays with this one, first one he was eve bought. :D

DSCF0086.jpg

Streching to show how big he's grown.

DSCF0084.jpg

Munching his ecel pellets with his faverite fruit mix in.

DSCF0089.jpg

Being nosey infront of my camera.

DSCF0094.jpg

Lying in my brothers arms in his faverite baby pose.

DSCF0096.jpg

and finally waving goodbye on his way back to the garden :lol:

DSCF0097.jpg

He's really come along now, just wish i had my camera the other day when he did the cutest flop but he loves being stroked and held now, eats more hay and has a much better diet :D

Thanks everyone, he's really grown and become used to being in a hutch and run rather than being free range in the garden with just grass to eat :D

hes gorgeous!! very good pics it seams every one have very photo happy bunnies but my sugar seems to be very camera shy!! shame. ill catch her out tho and then shell realize what shes missing! hehe wonderful photos !! :love: :love:

Thanks for the comments, really warms my heart knowing how happy he is :love: pieinthehouse you'll have to get some photos of her, she'll soon realise the attention shes missing, then you'll not get her out of the camera. Camera hogs the lot of them :lol:

Back