• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For all the Venny fans ..

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Took this the other day and just thought I'd share :)
cutie.png

Becki X

Awwww is he a golden?? He looks like one of my old dogs Lucy! (We only have Harry now but we used to have two goldens Ryan and Lucy!)
x x x x x :D :love: :D

Awww, he does look like a sweet dog :love:

I have a confession to make.. I am normally pretty dog phobic, but I have to say I'd make an exception and I'd give Venny a fuss :love: :lol:

Gawd you lot are suckers for a pretty boy :lol: He's such a fabby doggie, He's hardly moved from Tillys side whilst shes been poorley, Bless his little heart. Leah, he's almost 8 now :eek: .. and healthier than he's ever been!!! :D Although he is a right grumpy old man, eats and sleeps all day long :lol: - and sighs at everything!!! :shock: :roll: :lol: XxX

Ahhh :D
I can't believe how they get so old, so fast :shock: I was sure that Oreo wouldn't show signs of being old until he was at least 10, but he stated getting old at 8!!
But old men are the best, aren't they? :D :D :D

Leah xx

Back