• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new foster Boo is here! Op went OK!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
he is so gorgeous. Soft and sweet natured and so very friendly, he gave me nose rubs despite the first thing me doing to him was cutting his claws and cleaning his eyes and his bum!

He is a one year old, rather rotund, medium sized lop in an amazing smokey fawn colour with the silkiest fur. Problem is his hormones are giving him hell, he humps everything, animate and inanimate- the cats, my arm, my chest, a towel, the table, i picked him up and he got so excited, well you can guess what happened....so its off for the chop asap!

Will post piccies tomorrow!

BTW Codey has gone to a wonderful new home. :D

Hi, When did Codey go to his new home ?You do a great job Sooz...
Where did your new foster bun come from ?

Codey went to his new home an hour after Boo arrived yesterday, I just got a piccie of him sitting on his new mummies bed!

Here is the beautiful Boo....

25-02-07_1133.jpg

25-02-07_1130.jpg

24-02-07_1737.jpg

24-02-07_1736.jpg

Morrigan1981 said:
Awww, what a cutie! :love: :love: He looks very relaxed and friendly :D

What's his story?

His owner had him from a baby and had moved in with her boyfriend who had a dog. She lived in a flat and could only keep him in the house and he and the dog didnt get on...she was at her wits end and we feared that he may be PTS so we stepped in.

His claws were very overgrown (starting to twist), he was soaked in wee around his underneath and he had grotty eyes too. He smelt of Antisceptic and we think he was washed before he arrived...its stunk my spare room out. :(

He is so friendly though and very playful. :D

Aww, bless him :love: I always amazed by how friendly some buns are even though they haven't exactly had the best experiences with humans :shock:

Glad he's safe with you - he's in very good hands :D

He wags his tail from side to side when he is excited too...I have never seen a bun do that. Which pic shall i use on his profile?

Sooz22 said:
He wags his tail from side to side when he is excited too...I have never seen a bun do that. Which pic shall i use on his profile?

On RR? The one second from the bottom is my favourite :love: :D He looks so sweet!

Boo is having the snip tomoz...Vibes please! and....his prospective new mummy is coming to see him on Saturday with a view to bonding him with her bunny Angel in a few weeks! (fingers crossed)

Yay for Bootiful Boo!

Just called the vets...I can pick Boo up at three and all went well. I dont normally panic about neutering but Ive been a bit on edge since Marls.

Back