• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something For a Non Rabbit Savvy Vet

Anyone know where I can find info on the proper way to myxi vacc?

I think I need to remind the vet that did my five before anyone else looses theirs

Thanks for all that info jane, really helpful I'm going to keep a copy. I'm a bit worried that I've just had my two jabbed for myxi and it was all put into the neck, although both vets did inject some intradermally as I saw them doing it. Previous vet used the ear. :?

Thanks again.
xx

Gem said:
Anyone know where I can find info on the proper way to myxi vacc?

I think I need to remind the vet that did my five before anyone else looses theirs

Why?, can I ask what happened??

Thank you Jane..when we get some ink for the printer im going to print those two out and whisk them off to the vets i wont have my buns treated at after Bifs fiasco..maybe they might learn something!!

purplebumble said:
:( Poor gem lost 5 beloved bunnies to myxi even tho they were jabbed..they werent jabbed right.. :(

OMG I didn't know, that is dreadful, how awful :cry: :cry: :cry: poor bunnies and poor Gem

Back