• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H - rabbit with bitten ear

Suzanne

Mama Doe
We popped in p@h in nottingham today and there was a big group of very young rabbits and gps in one side of the pen and one of the buns had a large chunk missing from the top their ear :( It looked really red and sore but it wasn't a new wound prob a day or so old. I asked what had hapened and was told there was a flight. :( The bun seemed ok, running around and eating.
Poor thing - do you think someone will still want him? It wouldn't stop me wanting him but some people always go for the prettiest animals.

Well it wouldnt stop me. There was a bunny with a ripped ear at the rescue and I was so tempted to take, but she was a girl and I was looking for a boyfriend for Buu. I can see how some people wouldnt want him though :cry: Trip and Scarlett were both brought from pet shops but given to me because they werent cute. Obviosuly I think they are both the cutest little things ever though!

oh god i went into our local P@H in halifax and a little bun had a chunk missing from side of his ear. he was running round and seemed happy enough. poor little thing.

Back