• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where have my puppies gone????

This is them before

Rosie_pups_4_014.jpg

Rosie_pups_4_015.jpg

and this is them at 5.5 months

bigpuppeis.jpg

bigpuppies.jpg

BRUNO

bruno.jpg

TIZER

tizer.jpg

They have grown into 2 gorgeous dogs!!! Are they boxers? Or staff crosses? Don't mean to insult you by getting their breed wrong, when I first saw them they looked like boxer pups, but their heads look more staffy now, but they look too tall!!! Doesn't really matter, they are both gorgeous!! x Jess

buttons&thumper said:
They have grown into 2 gorgeous dogs!!! Are they boxers? Or staff crosses? Don't mean to insult you by getting their breed wrong, when I first saw them they looked like boxer pups, but their heads look more staffy now, but they look too tall!!! Doesn't really matter, they are both gorgeous!! x Jess

:lol: :lol: :lol:

they are staff puppies - dont look like proper staffs yet as they need to 'fill out' :D

:lol: i guess coz they are sitting down its hard to tell how tall they are! They are just gorgeous, and well done you for having 2 staffs! I think they are lovely, and so gentle and easy going and ace with kids. yet so many people have a bad opinion of them. Keep us updated with the pics!! x Jess

Aww I just ADORE staffies! If we got a dog, I wanted a staffy, but the OH doesn't as they have bags of energy and need walking an awful lot.

Hmmm, maybe if he did walk it a lot (as it would be his dog :wink: ) he owuld lose the beer belly he keeps moaning about :lol:

Back