• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Blue please..... FRI AM UPDATE!!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
I discovered Blue, the mini lop male in my Trio with headtilt & loss of co-ordination this morning. :cry:
So was immediately on the phone to the vets as i was thinking either middle ear infection, floppy rabbit or E.C. Took them straight over. His respiratory system is fine & could see no problems in his ears, so she also feels it`s highly likely it`s E.C. :cry: :cry: :cry:
So i now have all the trio on a course of panacur. Blue is also having vit e & tomato juice to cover any chance that it`s floppy rabbit.

He`s still quite bright in himself, eating & drinking normally ( i have put some probiotics up ) & moving around, he`s just very wobbly.
I`ve thoroughly virkoned their hutch & blocked off the ramp, as i was worried he might fall down it! I`m just hoping we`ve caught it in time..........

Please can i have some healing vibes for my little boy..................

Su.x

Su so sorry to hear this..might be aswell for him to have a 7 day course of Baytril too.

Sending vibes for him and a hug for you xx

Thankyou very much to Jill & Jane for their helpful advice :thumb:
I have spoken to my vet again & Blue is now on metacam aswell.
I`m afraid she was not prepared to put him on antibiotics as she doesn`t feel it is necessary at the mo. :? So i now have everything crossed that what he is now on will work.

su.x

Back