• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furby digging her way out of the run

karen354

Warren Veteran
IMAG0989.jpg

IMAG0988.jpg

Fudge and Furby have plenty of room in their shed and enclosure but i do like them to have time on the grass aswell..
This is madam after 2 minutes of getting in the run :lol: :lol: good job i kepp my eye on them and dont allow them in the run unsupervised .
She made quite a large hole and she would of been out of there in minutes...

:shock: :shock: So she wasn't just doing a bit of "scraping" as I'd thought!!!!Little madam. She'll be leading Fudge astray next..... :lol:

So she wasn't just doing a bit of "scraping" as I'd thought!!!!Little madam. She'll be leading Fudge astray next.....

Hilda, shes even got Fudge pooping on his vet bed now :shock:
He was so clean and used his litter all the time hes now thought well she doing it so I might aswell too....
Since Madam moved in it takes me a lot longer to clean their shed out :lol:

Notice the soil on her nose ? :lol: :lol: :lol: she was covered :lol: :lol:
They are going in the huge run tomorrow I'm sure she'll get up to mischief :lol: :lol:

Does she do what MJ does - he digs his hole then sits in it looking all innocent and the minute we stop looking at him he carries on digging :roll: :lol:

Does she do what MJ does - he digs his hole then sits in it looking all innocent and the minute we stop looking at him he carries on digging
No little madam she does it when I'm standing next to her looking at her digging the hole :lol: :lol:

Back