• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies...

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Get really happy when they see certain people?

Teddy and Bertie always do the little shakey head binkies when they see me in the morning (when I have food :lol:)

Whenever I am with my boyfriend, Benji binkies like mad in the cage... I have noooooo idea why he does this?

I think my boyfriend and Benji really do love each other, Simon was telling me this morning that he had a dream that Benji could talk and he was really cheeky :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine binky up to me or beg when they see me, but Millie has a thing against my mum. :shock: If she ever goes to visit them Ruby will come bounding up to her but Millie will refuse to come near her! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moonshine adopts the begging pose on her back legs when she wants food :lol:

Billy has also learnt this!!

Tey know the bag of pellets is kept at the top of the cellar stairs, so everytime anyone opens that door they all start begging!! :lol: :lol:

Smudge and Dudley run round our legs when we go in their room!!

Nicola

My three go mad when they see me in the mornings :D I'm most proud of my 'Foster bun' Fudge when I first fostered him he was very confused when i tried to stroke him, he really thought I was going to hurt him :( his owner hadn't handled him or brother and sisters at all :(
Now he allows he to pick him up and has become a tame bunny. .
I also think its helped as he now has a beautiful wife to share his home and time with :love:

Tango gets really happy when he sees me or my boyfriend and if I'm not there he goes looking for me (apparently)

In my student house Oscar used to get excited and run over to anyone buy Andy in my house he really didn't like him, he would stamp and either run into his hutch or to me. Very odd behaviour maybe he could pick up on my dislike to him.

Ted! He is always happy to see me, I suspect thats because I bring him food though! But he loves everyone!

Dougal is not keen on my boyf, he always looks scared when he sees him! Dougal only seems to like me, and no one else! My mum thinks he's horrible!

Jessica loves my OH to bits. She will always jump up on his lap and dance round him.

She doesn't do this to me at all :roll:

I think she sees me as functional (as I do alot of the cleaning and feeding) and the OH gets to spend quality time.

Back