• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wire netting for runs

That will be fine - it isn't netting it is weld mesh, that is important as it is joined at every cross point, unlike netting which is twisted - break one strand of netting and the whole lot comes undone, def not fox proof :cry:

Yopu should be able to build a wonderful run with that lot 8)

That's what I use for my permanent enclosures. It's very strong, but a complete pain to cut :p you'll need some good wire cutters and a pair of gardening gloves. It does the job very well though.

you can get it cheaper though, I got some from Wickes :wink: The actual price of that is not bad, but add postage on and its not such good value :?

They have similar stuff in B & Q, not sure of the price of it though, look for 'nippex' as well, think thy'r about £6 - £10, and thy'r the best wire cutters u can get :) look a bit like pliers, with red handles.

Thank you everyone. I have been in wickes but they only sell 6metre rolls. I thought I might as well get the 30metre roll and then I can use it in the future if need be.

Back