• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fantastic news for Buttons finally

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
I can't believe it, i went to have a peek out the window at Buttons to be faced with him eating mouthfuls of hay, great news as he's never eaten it before :D I think he wasn't given hay by his past owners so never touched it at all but to see that has made me a very happy bunny mommy, well except the amount it will cost from lunun, get the 5 pack next :lol:

Is there no way you can get the 10 bale pack and perhaps share it with someone? It works out at £3.99 that way. I know it's still pricey, but if the non- hay-eating bun likes it........ :)

Really, hmm will have to look into that but i seem to live where no one else does :shock: Buttons os the cute gingerish one in my sig, i was told that he was a play thing for 6 young kids when we got him he wouldn't eat ahy, play with toys and sat in his litter box all day in his run and would freeze when giving him a stroke :( but now he runs like a looney, plays with his ton of toys and even comes up to the bars to greet you, the other day he even did a big flop in the bathroom although i thought he was dead :lol: All this change in little of a month i feel so glad and excited that i helped in his change with tones og TLC :love:

Back