• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Solar lighting for bunny shed ?

Steph

Warren Veteran
Just wondered what solar lights people use for their sheds please ? My son is in his last few months of his electricians apprenticeship, so eventually Ill get him to put proper lights in for me. :roll: Can anyone tell me where they get them from and how much ? :D

Thanks Ali I will have mains as soon as Mike will do it :D Just need his certificate first :roll: I have read other peoples posts and wondered because they mentioned solar.

I've got battery camping lights in mine which work ok, I don't think solar would be much good this time of year in my shed

Mine was a solar light from netto for £10 it is great and bright too. My brother will be putting electric in my shed soon once he gets time.

Thanks Ill look out for those Netto ones ! Kayjay camping torch sounds good until mike can put in the leccy for me, the shed is right down the bottom of the garden and my spotlights are the other end :? Su you are lucky to have a torch Ill need a candle as I dont even have a torch !!! :lol: :lol:

Steph said:
Su you are lucky to have a torch Ill need a candle as I dont even have a torch !!! :lol: :lol:

Do you wear a long white nightie too? That would really freak out the neighbours! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:shock: :shock: Su I thought I had far too many cats coming through the cat flap and two more giants visiting for spring greens ! :lol: :lol: x

Steph said:
:shock: :shock: Su I thought I had far too many cats coming through the cat flap and two more giants visiting for spring greens ! :lol: :lol: x

Saves me a fortune in food!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Su Please turn your torch off its hurting my eyes :lol: Ill pass you a candle over the fence ! :D :lol: :lol:

Steph said:
Su Please turn your torch off its hurting my eyes :lol: Ill pass you a candle over the fence ! :D :lol: :lol:

But i haven`t got the nightie or hat to go with it! I don`t want to look Silly! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su Ive shoved your hat and attire under the fence dont want you feeling the odd one out. :D Ive ran out of matches though :lol: :roll: Have you got my missing piggers ?? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back