• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What would you change about bunnies?

Fionabun

Mama Doe
I do so love bunnies. But I was thinking if I could change a few things about them it would be:

1) they are not so popular (hence less unwanted/abandoned bunnies)

2) that they had tummies like cats and dogs and didn't need to be syringe fed if they had a wee sore tummy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ideal world scenario!

Maybe this is a stupid post but I have been daydreaming about my bunnies today :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is how I would like it to be for them

Fiona x

the wouldnt get ill so quickly, um thats about it :D (would be good if they didnt breed like...erm...rabbits too, to help with the unwanted ones in rescue)

I wish my bunny could talk.........that would be the only thing i would change, that way we would not have to second guess everything :lol:

thumperlop said:
I wish my bunny could talk.........that would be the only thing i would change, that way we would not have to second guess everything :lol:

God NO - can you imagine?
"Mum can I have some food?, Mum, when am i having some veg? Mum can i have a carrot?" :lol:

I'd make them less prone to being noisy through the night :shock: . I'd remove the irresistible urge to shred newspaper :lol:

Angie65 said:
thumperlop said:

God NO - can you imagine?
"Mum can I have some food?, Mum, when am i having some veg? Mum can i have a carrot?" :lol:

hhmmmmm ok maybe get enough of that with 3 kids :lol: so there would be nothing i'd change then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooooooh I forgot about the talking. I would love my bunnies to be chatterboxes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a speech therapist too so I could help them along!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would definitely want them to have better tummies/digestive tracts, not to breed like rabbits and to be able to have a natter!

Awww, bless. We love our buns :love:

Fiona x

Less poops! If you upscaled to human size the amount of poops that come out of my bunnies it would be seriously terrifying. :lol:

id like them to understand when your trying to help and know that picking them up means they are going in their run and its good for them

the only thing i would change about mady is the fact that she chews so much stuff and then gets me and her in trouble with the hubby. if she didn't chew the carpet, clothes, bags etc she would have a hus-bun by now !

The two things I'd change about them is that they'd all get on great once neutered so they could all just live as a massive group with no bonding worries and like others have said that their tummies weren't so delicate.

I'd change the ability to bond being easy - so all bunnies could always live happily together and to be tidy lol they love messing up the nice and tidy cages/hutches I do for them :p

Me too!! I wish all bunnies would just get along, with no bonding issues!! :D And that they were a bit more hardy and never got ill. :thumb: :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

Back