• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Steps?

mumofthumps

Alpha Buck
When thumps is knowingly being naughty (or randomly unknowlingly) he will do what me and hubby call naughty steps his back feet walk like a human one after another - then he will try and eat my handbag or something equally random - although he does have a thing for bags! :shock: :lol:
Do any other buns do this?

100_0126.jpg

LOL :lol: dunno about the naughty steps but we're quite familiar with that 100% innocent 'Naughty? Moi?' look.

Flopsy does the walking with her back legs sometimes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's quite funny to watch! She's a big girl so I think she does it when she's feeling lazing and can't be bothered to hop her big butt around :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicola

Joey does it if he knows he going somewhere he shouldn't be. It's as if he's thinking 'she won't notice me if i crawl forward and step along instead of hop along :lol:

Scarlett and Trip both do it :lol: They know when they are about to do something naughty because they look and move forward slowly then stop and go a bit further. Then they go for something like my shoes or handbag :lol: Or one does this to distract me and the other does something naughty on the other side of the room :shock: They are very clever

Simba does walking steps if he is a bit unsure of where he is going.. like if there is something new in the room or he is about to enter a room he hasnt been in for a while

Back