• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Day Off (found my camera) - Added pics 25/02

Bex

Warren Scout
I found my camera last night and luckilly had a day off from college so I thought Remus should have a photoshoot. Sorry to fellow dial-uppers if any of these take a while to load, I'm just pleased to have camera back

bunnymodelpose-1.jpg

This is possible the best photo I've ever taken of him, to me it almost looks like he's posing :lol:

bunnybox.jpg

This was before he decided the box would be a good punchbag...

bunnyears.jpg

Looking very babyfied and cute here. "Do I look like I would beat up a cardboard box Mummy?"

...and a few more...
bunnycapers.jpg

bunnypot-3.jpg

EDITED 25/02...a few more again :lol:

bunny22.jpg

bunny21.jpg

bunny23.jpg

Thanks for looking
x

Thanks everybody :love:

missblondebunny said:
hes gorgeous - what breed is he - do you know?
Thanks, he's a Netherland Dwarf cross Harlequin [the breed not the colour] we had decided to adopt his mum but while we were making up our minds we were told she had found a home, sadly this little guy had been left because he was considered a boring colour :(
I thought he was gorgeous though and very friendly, so he came home :p

Kittykat23uk said:
Aww he looks like a wild bunny! :D

Hehe I know the first time I showed a photo of him to one of my friends she said 'aww he's so cute, but you could have caught one of them!' :shock:

Aparentely wild bunny colour isn't in fashion :lol:

Aparentely wild bunny colour isn't in fashion

My Fudge is an agouti and I think they are lovely looking bunnies :love: :love: ... I was fostering Fudge and put him on Rabbit rehome I didn't get one email or phone call about him :( :(
We are keeping him now though and have got a lovely wife for him..

Thanks everyone

karen354 said:
Aparentely wild bunny colour isn't in fashion

My Fudge is an agouti and I think they are lovely looking bunnies :love: :love: ... I was fostering Fudge and put him on Rabbit rehome I didn't get one email or phone call about him :( :(
We are keeping him now though and have got a lovely wife for him..

I agree too, I can honestly say there is no colour or breed I dislike even slightly, so I found it really strange that Remus (like Fudge) was left in the first place.
Of course now I'm bias :wink: *forms agouti fanclub*
I'm glad Fudge found a nice permenant home with you.

Back