• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's done it again........

Kim_w

Mama Doe
(I think it is him anyway!!)
Rupert has used my bed as a toilet twice this week in the same place even though I turned my matress over and changed my bedding.
He has never weed on my bed before and his routine hasnt changed. Im wondering whether he could be attention seeking now that he shares his attention with Bailey as he still loves us just as much even though he has a girlfriend. He came on the bed this morning and lay down next to me so I stroked his face for ages, I hope he doesnt feel left out.

What do you guys reckon??
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I dont think so, they had a bit of a territory war when we were bonding them and kept weeing on my carpet next to there cages but havent done that for ages.
He used to leave a few droppings on my bed before he was neutered but doesnt even do that anymore.
Were really confused it isnt like him. x

Perhaps he just feels comfy, sitting on the bed and just lets go :lol:

Sorry i'm not much help :love:

Im not 100% sure but he wee is really watery because of her fiet and this wee was quite strong. x

Back