• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello and help

Rolling

New Kit
WANTED: RABBIT

* HAPPY IN HIS/HER OWN COMPANY
* ANY SIZE
* IN CHESTER/CHESHIRE AREA
* UNFRIGHTENED OF DOGS
* UNDER A YEAR

WANTED: INDOOR RABBIT HUTCH/DOG CRATE

* IN CHESTER/CHESHIRE AREA
* UNDER £20

Hi. You are going to struggle to find a decent sized rabbit cage under £20.00.As for the rabbit/dog question..I'm not sure how to answer that one...presumably you are looking for a house rabbit to be kept singly but in the same area as a dog.....how will the dog react to the rabbit? I know some people have both but I still think it's a tragedy waiting to happen....

There's a couple of Rescues in your area:
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp#Channel Islands

Or if you take a look on the Rabbits In Need thread, there's loads on there.

Many rescues do a home check & have minimum hutch & run sizes, so you will have to ask them what their requirements are. Also, a lot of rescues won't rehome buns to live alone - although some do if the owner is to be at home all day, so the buns get a lot of attention. Buns are very sociable, so it's often considered better to keep a pair.

You may be able to find a dog crate on ebay - but find out how big you need it first

Snowflakes mummy said:
Definately!
They are the most expensive creatures I have ever owned!

Me too. £1900 in vet bills since September on vaccinations, neutering, dentals and medicines. And that's not including the emergency vet visits. And that's only on 4 bunnies

Fiona x

Back