• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emily and Bailey!!! new additions

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
This is the bun and piggie I collected today, they were living together in a 4ft hutch. The owner didn't have time for them anymore! We took Billy from this same owner last year. Billy and Emily are from the same litter.

This is Bailey:
22-02-07_2020.jpg

He's 6years old. I've discovered tonight that his hip doesn't feel right like it's dislocated :( I spoke to the emergency vets who said that it's probably an old injury. He's eating, drinking, pooing and weeing fine. So I'll be keeping an eye on him tonight.
22-02-07_2021.jpg

And my son (who's middle name is Bailey!!) and Bailey:
22-02-07_2022.jpg

And introducing Emily:
22-02-07_2023.jpg

She's a large lady, who has been munching hay like she's never seen it before tonight!!
22-02-07_2024.jpg

We'll get the vet to give them both the once over in the morning. Only only concern with Emily is if her teeth are in a bad state. But she seems to like her Timothey and Rye, so fingers crossed she'll be OK.

Nicola

Just got back from the vet, Bailey's hip is OK. Vet said it was probably an old orthopaedic injury. He's in fairly good health for a 6 year old.

Nicola

Back