• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blind Date!!

who will she go for

• Polaris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pip

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Laurz

Warren Scout
My little lionhead girl, Pup is getting excited cos she's going on a blind date tomorrow!

I'm going on holiday to Bulgaria on Saturday and Doorkeeper is going to play 'Cilla Black' for Puppy and the three suitors I choose last weekend from Hopper Haven.

Contestant number 1 is 'Polaris', a little ginger and white lionhead buck who was beaten up by his last girlfriend for being a bit too clingy!

Contestant number 2 is 'Pip', a rabbit coloured nethie with tiny little ears, a white tummy and a friendly personality!

Contestant number 3 is 'Clent', a white, albino rex who is TINY and so laid back he's horizontal! He fell asleep in my hands!

So, I'll get back from holiday and Puppy will have chosen us a new friend. It's so exciting! Who do you think she'll choose? Place your bets!

If she chooses Polaris I'm going to change his name to Rusty!

oh no, the poll has gone wrong! only two options and i can't work out how to edit the poll - HELP!!

i want to vote for clent so she can snuggle up to his soft rexy fur!

then again she might choose them all so she can have lots of strong men around :lol:

cheekytikki said:
i want to vote for clent so she can snuggle up to his soft rexy fur!

then again she might choose them all so she can have lots of strong men around :lol:

She can only have one!!

Morrigan1981 said:
Pip! But only cos I have a Nethie obsession at the moment! :lol :lol:

Pip is gorgeous but maybe a little bit small for Puppy. He's not a pure nethie - he's got a fat head, bigger ears than usual nethies and bigger feet too! You can see him on RR - in Worcestershire!

Awww, just had a look - bless him! He does have big ears for a Nethie :D

I think RR is tapping into my subconscious at the moment - there are three Nethies on the front page alone :lol:

Fingers crossed that Puppy finds her perfect husbun :love: It'll be really exciting for you - are you going to wait til you get home to find out who she chose or will you be ringing from holiday? ;) :lol:

It's going to be so tempting to phone from holiday but i'm gonna do my best to resist!

Want it to be a surprise so I don't feel gutted about having to come home from my first holiday in four years!

yeah set up another poll - give clent a fighting chance!

do they get to answer the "blind date" style questions?

"Contestant number one - what would your ideal date setting be?"

"Well, Cilla, I'd have to say a lush green field, lots of carrots and a snuggly warren at sunset..."

"ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Back