• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies new run

karen354

Warren Veteran
IMAG0984.jpg

IMAG0983-1.jpg

Hubby started the buns run yesterday :D 8ft X 6ft x3ft high :D
Hes got to do the top yet but I'm pleased with it..
As you can see it folds flat so easy to put away when we've finished using it.. The 2 outdoor buns have a shed and large enclosure thats open 24/7 but i thought this run will be ideal for my indoor bun to use and for the 2 outdoor to graze on the grass..

Good old Andy! He doesn't hang around once he's made up his mind to do something, does he?? This could be a sideline for him... :lol:

He made it from scratch. We already had the mesh from when he made the buns enclosure round their shed.
Its cost less than £40 for the wood and hinges :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How on earth are they going to get in and out???? Could be the world's highest jumping buns!!! looks fab!
We have a little pair of ladders on hand :lol: I'll climb in then hubby or my daughter will pass me a bun, then the same as we get them out :lol:
Doesn't help we are both on 5ft 5 and 5ft 6 :lol:
My indoor bun doesn't like being outside on his own so at least I can sit in there with him :D

buttons&thumper said:
How on earth are they going to get in and out???? Could be the world's highest jumping buns!!! :lol: looks fab!
:D :D Floss is a tiny wee thing and she clambered out of ours which is also 3' High. Couldn't believe it!!

Back